One of the top priorities for healthcare facilities across the country is effective clinical documentation improvement (CDI) strategies. A successful CDI strategy will enhance your medical record quality, reduce incidence of incomplete documentation and increase patient care communication. In addition, improved physician documentation results in an improved case mix index (CMI), greater coding specificity and brings in appropriate reimbursement for resources utilized.
MedConverge offers CDI services with a strong focus on long term success. We offer tailored solutions based on priorities that have been identified by the client.
Benefits of MedConverge CDI services:
- Fee for Service
- No lost revenue during CDI training
- Proactively addressed RAC documentation/medical necessity risks
MedConverge is your committed partner in effective documentation, bringing you CDI solutions tailor-made for your facility’s short and long term goals. We provide on-site follow-up visits and support throughout the duration of your program.
Additionally, we also provide:
- Insights to help you determine unknown priorities by physician, service line and geography.
- Assessment of your RAC preparedness/ RAC Audits.
- Quarterly progress reports configured to your priorities.
- Implementation of the CDI process by our trained CDI specialists, giving you time to recruit and train your internal staff.