Provider Credentialing and Provider Enrollment involves much more that just filling out forms. It is absolutely crucial to understand how important provider credentialing and enrollment is to the revenue stream of the organization and how it affects the accurate reimbursement for services rendered. With decades of combined experience in credentialing, enrollment, billing, claims management, coding and practice management, the staff at MedConverge provides an all-encompassing revenue cycle management solution focused at diligently ensuring that you and your practice receive all its just dues in a timely manner.
Engaging with MedConverge
The MedConverge team helps you meet financial and operational objectives as you strive to achieve clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. We offer several ways for you to engage with us for your credentialing and enrollment needs.
- Leave it to our staff, as they complete all the forms and applications required for your credentialing and enrollment with Medicare, Medicaid, CAQH registration, NPI registration (both Type I and Type II) and other commercial insurance providers.
- For those who wish to go through the credentialing and enrollment process on their own, but require access to a professional for help, we will provide coaching to your staff to help them negotiate the way through these applications.
- We can take care of processing all the necessary paperwork for your provider Medicare Revalidation as well as group revalidation with Medicare. (See our blog on Medicare Revalidation Steps)
Leave the headache and stress of provider credentialing and enrollment to us as you use that precious time to do what you do best – provide medical treatment to your patients. While we could wax eloquent about the benefits of having us work for your credentialing and enrollment, here are some basic facts.
- We are CPC, CPMSM, CPCS certified.
- Our working on your credentialing and enrollment applications will save you around two months of your time and over a hundred hours spent in doing paperwork.
- We take care of your CAQH registration and re-attestation for your EFT and ERA enrollment. (Visit CAQH for additional information.)
- We also take care of your PECOS enrollment and keep your information updated.
- With an increase in the number of payer companies, patient referrals will automatically increase.
- We help you get your just dues from the payers in full and in time.
- A dedicated project manager is assigned to your project, and available for any queries, questions and advice.
- You can access your project status and documents via our online portal 24X7.
- The cost of our services will be less than the cost of hiring your own credentialing and enrollment team.